Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
How is the Canine Cloud® different from other beds, crate inserts, or blankets my pet already enjoys?
Pets prefer the Canine Cloud® for its:
- Softness: Incorporates the same fabrics used in some of the finest baby blankets and plush toys.
- Design: Created with a dog's preferences in mind. This is the lounger/bed for how they really want to sleep and relax. The Cloud is intentionally understuffed with a unique and fine blend of polyester fiberfill, which enables your pet to move it around to find their individual comfort level. They will enjoy their best sleep ever.
- Versatility: Packs well for pets on the go. Many customers purchase multiple Clouds - one for the sofa, the car, your bed, a vacation home, or anywhere your pet relaxes.
Why do many dogs dig at their bedding?
Assuming no underlying medical issues, some possible reasons for the behavior include:
- Instincts: Your dog’s wild ancestors may have scratched at piles of leaves, dirt, or pine needles to create a comfy and cozy mound of bedding. His or her ancestors also circled and kicked up their sleeping area to create a disturbance to drive out any concealed snakes, rodents, or insects.
- Claiming Territory: By rearranging their bedding, both male and female dogs attempt to mark their territory. Circling the area and flattening it conveys a visible sign to others that this territory has been claimed. Dogs also leave behind a distinct scent when scratching at something, given that their paw pads are one of the few surface areas with sweat glands.
- Temperature Regulation: In nature, digging functions as a method of extreme temperature control.
- Learned or Mimicked Behavior: Dogs often copy the behavior of other dogs. If one of your pets circles and scratches, your other canines may join in on the fun.
How do I determine which size Cloud is best for my pet?
Some small pets enjoy stretching out on the larger lounger. The dog pictured below weighs approximately six pounds and is resting on the medium (34") Cloud. Please keep your pet's preferences in mind, along with the following guidelines when ordering:
- Small (24" in diameter): Suggested for pets weighing up to 6 lbs.
- Medium (34" in diameter): Suggested for pets weighing 7-15 lbs.
- Large (44" in diameter): Suggested for pets weighing 16-30 lbs.
Can I use the Canine Cloud® for my cat?
Absolutely. Many cats enjoy the Cloud. Please note that sharp cat claws may tear the premium fabric, however, which would void the one-year limited warranty.
Where is the Canine Cloud® manufactured?
In the United States of America with imported materials.
When will I receive my order?
We strive to ship orders via UPS Ground from Southern California within 24 hours of receipt (excluding weekends and holidays). If you are in a hurry, please choose UPS 2nd or Next Day Air, or contact us to make special arrangements.
Do you ship internationally?
We are focused on domestic distribution at this time, but we hope to add international shipping in the future.
Do you accept returns?
We are committed to your 100% satisfaction. While we do not offer refunds or exchanges, we will repair or replace any product found to be defective in craftsmanship within the one-year limited warranty period. Please visit our Returns & Warranty page for more information.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover debit and credit cards. You may also use PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay for your convenience.
How can I be assured that my contact and credit card information is safe on your website?
Our website includes a 256-bit SSL certificate. All pages, content, credit card, and transaction information is protected by the same level of security used by banks.
Is the Canine Cloud® washable?
Yes. For guidance, please refer to our Care Instructions, the product label, and the package insert which will arrive with your shipment.