Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
How is the Canine Cloud® different from other beds, crate inserts, or blankets my pet already enjoys?
Pets prefer the Canine Cloud® for its...
- Softness: Incorporates the same fabrics used in some of the finest baby blankets and plush toys.
- Design: Created with a dog's preferences in mind. This is the lounger/bed for how they really want to sleep and relax. The Cloud is intentionally understuffed with a unique and fine blend of polyester fiberfill, which enables your pet to move it around to find their individual comfort level. They will enjoy their best sleep ever.
- Versatility: Packs well for pets on the go. Many customers purchase multiple Clouds - one for the sofa, the car, your bed, a vacation home, or anywhere your pet relaxes.
How do I determine which size is best for my pet?
Some small pets enjoy stretching out on the larger lounger. Please keep your pet's preferences in mind, along with the following guidelines when ordering:
- Small Canine Cloud® (34" in diameter): Suggested for pets weighing up to 15 lbs.
- Large Canine Cloud® (44" in diameter): Suggested for pets weighing 15-30 lbs.
Can I use the Canine Cloud® for my cat?
Absolutely. Many cats enjoy the Cloud. Please note that sharp cat claws may tear the premium fabric, however, which would void the limited one-year warranty.
Where is the Canine Cloud® manufactured?
In the United States of America.
When will I receive my order?
We strive to ship orders via UPS Ground from Southern California within 24 hours of receipt (excluding weekends and holidays). If you are in a hurry, please choose UPS 2nd or Next Day Air, or contact us to make special arrangements.
Do you ship internationally?
We are focused on domestic distribution at this time, but we hope to add international shipping in the future.
Do you accept returns?
We are committed to your 100% satisfaction. While we do not offer refunds or exchanges, we will repair or replace any product found to be defective in craftsmanship within the one-year limited warranty period. Please visit our Returns & Warranty page for more information.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover debit and credit cards. You may also use PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay for your convenience.
How can I be assured that my contact and credit card information is safe on your website?
Our website includes a 256-bit SSL certificate. All pages, content, credit card, and transaction information is protected by the same level of security used by banks.
Is the Canine Cloud® washable?
Yes. For guidance, please refer to our Care Instructions, the product label, and the package insert which will arrive with your shipment.